We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CK tour driver in KL

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
CK tour driver in KL

how to contact?

Perth
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CK tour driver in KL

Hello

Do you mean " Does anyone have the contact details for C.K. Thank you"???

Yes, his email address is jqsk2004@yahoo.com

Edited: 03 August 2011, 09:13
Gold Coast
Level Contributor
2 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CK tour driver in KL

We toured with CK last week when in Kuala Lumpur. He was an excellent driver and showed us many sights. Susan informed me of all the aspects of the tour, the prices and what to expect. CK was polite, well presented, on time and made sure we had an enjoyable time. He also arranged a taxi for us when leaving as he was unable to take us to the airport.

Queensland Australia
Level Contributor
396 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CK tour driver in KL

We have booked CK (and Susan) for a visit in March. The entire booking experience has been excellent, nothing seemed to much of a problem at all.Good luck with your planning.

Kenilworth, Warks
Level Contributor
20 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CK tour driver in KL

Me to ! i booked CK last night for a Batu Caves tour ! susan was great (she handles his booking and has very good english) , she may even be english ! anyway , all very easy to do and looking forward to it. i may even book him for another tour. i like the idea of having a private driver on our honeymoon tbh.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CK tour driver in KL

When I was last in K.L I booked C.K. again for a few tours.

I had taken my Mum on holiday for her birthday. She is elderly but still quite sprightly.

C.K was even more fantastic than usual. He was very attentive, ensuring Mum could get in and out of the van, helping her up when needed or not even needed. Getting her on the little bus up to to Melawati Hill. He even travelled up to the top to help her off, and then he went back to the bottom to wait for us.

He managed to do all of this without making her feel uncomfortable.

C.K is definitely well worth the rate he charges and makes a tour an enjoyable experience.

Ballina, Australia
Level Contributor
82 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: CK tour driver in KL

We have used the services of CK 4 times now in KL. We usually have a few friends traveling with us. Last time we actually had 13 people with us - so CK was the absolute best option to transport us all around together. Nothing is a problem for CK - he will certainly get you sorted. CK's lovely wife - Susan arranges all the bookings, quotes and suggestions - you are in great hands with Susan at the helm. If there is a larger group - CK also has access to one of his fiends with another van. Many of our Friends who visit KL have also asked us about and used CK's services. Look no further than CK for your KL transport and day tour needs.

Australia
Level Contributor
2,653 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: CK tour driver in KL

He is pretty good - just used him for the 2nd time and he remembered it was my b'day (or maybe Susan did) and gave me a lovely gift.

We will use him again for our next trip end of next year - just a pity I can't clone him for Penang at the end of the year ;p

Ballina, Australia
Level Contributor
82 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: CK tour driver in KL

We have utilised CK and Susan to many times to count now. They have become our close Friends. Recently Susan and CK organised 270 (Yes 270) of us for a group tour around KL. Susan and CK are the absolute best in the business in KL.

Susans professionalism and CK's friendly and caring nature are a great mix. I am so glad that I found out about Susan and CK a few years back - we have referred so many of our Friends to them. A beautiful couple with a great little sevice in KL. Well done Susan and CK.

Australia
Level Contributor
2,653 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: CK tour driver in KL

Omg how cool would that of been :) yep you are pretty right on with susan and CK - I think sometimes even if a person is slightly more in price the personality of CK is worth it.

We recently used ocean Jupiter in Penang, they were great for getting you there turning up on time etc and I would use them again but compared to CK and his enthusiasm it was miles apart - CK has personality and would give background on things plus he has great jokes and humour.

Ballina, Australia
Level Contributor
82 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: CK tour driver in KL

Yeah - I have used Ocean Jupietr in Penang previousy as well (recommended by someone on here) Our Driver with Ocen Jupiter (Danny) was great too. But - CK and Susan are the benchmark.