We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plus Size Shopping??

Tom Price, Australia
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Plus Size Shopping??

Hi everyone

I am heading to KL for the first time but only as a stop over for a few hours. I am heading to Times Square shopping Centre to take my daughter to the indoor theme park & do a spot of shopping.

Can anyone tell me if there are any stores that sell plus size clothing there??

I am a size Aust 18+ & i know most people in KL are little so to save me time & hunting for any shops that cater for me can anyone let me know the answer to my question??

Thank you in advance

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
948 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plus Size Shopping??

Lyns82,if you type in ladies clothes in the forum search above you will find your question answered.

Tom Price, Australia
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plus Size Shopping??

Thank You so much question answered!

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,401 posts
386 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plus Size Shopping??

Hi

not a huge choice but the posts might help . . . .

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g298570-i7008-k4…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g298570-i7008-k4…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g298570-i7008-k3…

Concentrate on shoes, bling and other stuff!

Edited: 14 August 2011, 10:14
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
48 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Plus Size Shopping??

Im a size 16-18 n ive been to Kuala lumpur twice n penang once. Im sorry to say tht so far I have not been able to find anything tht fits me or any shop tht particularly sells plus size clothing. The only 2 items tht I have managed to find where in a batik shop tht one of our tour took us. One was a traditional one size fits all silk top n the other one was a silk batiked sarong.

Mentioned in this post
Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
Level Contributor
2,879 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Plus Size Shopping??

well id say dont bother hunting down plus size gear in k.l, iv tried numerous times to get something to wear, but with no joy, iv also tried to get plus size clothes in penang and in malacca as well so now i just bring my gear along with me then leave it behind when i return to the u,k

6. Re: Plus Size Shopping??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 06:17