We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LCCT - Tune Storage / Shower

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
16 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
LCCT - Tune Storage / Shower

Ive got one of those lovely '12 hour' stopovers in Kuala Lumpur on my journey back from Phuket to New Zealand and looking at the LCCT Tune Hotel to book a room from when I arrive in KL at around 11am to drop store my bags in the room, then spend the day in KL and get back to the LCCT Tune around 9pm to have a shower before I jump on a 12 hour flight back to NZ at around 11:30pm.

Has anyone done this? Does anyone know if the LCCT Tune hotel allows a early check in, or whether they do a baggage storage and move your luggage once your room is available? It works out about the same cost as a day-locker but with the bonus of having a fresh shower before a long flight

Malaysia
Level Contributor
9,337 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LCCT - Tune Storage / Shower

Check with tune hotel their check out time.

If your check out time expired.

Then store your luggage with them while you are away.

Cheers

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,933 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LCCT - Tune Storage / Shower

Hi

If you remember that Tune Hotel is the budget hotel of Air Asia and you pay for many extras, like Air Con', then you just know that you will get no early check in etc. Check in is normally around 2pm, unless you book an extra night . . . .

What you could do is put your bags into left luggage at LCCT and then see if you can pay to use the shower at the pay for Plaza Premier Lounge, then head to the city . . . . . you may find that this combined costs are more than a night at TUNE . . . !

Thanks for asking!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
2,111 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LCCT - Tune Storage / Shower

You could have a shower while in the city. Hotels with pools sometimes allow you to swim there for a fee and you could shower in the change rooms. I have seen people do this at Corus. You may like to have a drink or coffee in the hotel lounge as well ??? There are more than a few hotels around KLCC, an area I guess you may visit. Also Bukit Bintang etc. Just a suggestion to add to the other two replies.

You have no show of an early check in or late check out at TUNE. You'd have to book two nights and book early as it is very well patronised.

It is easy to store bags at LCCT. Just go straightahead as you exit the International Arrival area to the very end and that's where it is. As you walk down the corridor you will pass moneychangers and a cafe Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.

Archi

4. Re: LCCT - Tune Storage / Shower

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 06:18