We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Twin Rooms

Manchester
6 posts
Save Topic
Twin Rooms

I will be visiting KL in January next year with a mate and I was just wondering if any of the hotels had twin rooms. All the ones I've looked at seem to only have king size beds and if you knew my mate, you would not want to share a bed with him!!

Help much appreciated. Thanks

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Penang, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
1,988 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Twin Rooms

Sabrina and I are Mother & daughter so we always stay in twin beds.

Check out Dorsett Regency, Royale Bintang, Concorde, Renaissance, Melia, Parkroyal, Prescott Inn Medan Tuanku... All have twin bed options. In fact, the only hotel we know of that doesn't do twin rooms (as a friend stayed there with a mate & had to share a bed) is the Sheraton.

Lise & Sabrina

Manchester
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Twin Rooms

Thank you for the information. I will have a look at the places you have recommended.

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
36 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Twin Rooms

Hi jonno1875,

Try the Berjaya Times Square Hotel. They might have what you need. Their apartment styled suites are with separated rooms.

More info at www.berjayahotel.com/kualalumpur/rooms.asp#

Enjoy your stay in Malaysia!

India
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
5,158 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Twin Rooms

Traders, Sheraton, Crown Plaza (have stayed at these in twin bedded rooms) as well as most hotels have twin rooms but depends on your budget as to what to recommend.

Have look at the individual hotel websites that suits your style/budget etc. and you will see whats available.

5. Re: Twin Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2012, 04:18