We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to go to bird park from Prince Hotel

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Best way to go to bird park from Prince Hotel

Hi all, checking distance from Prince Hotel to Bird Park, google map tells me it'll take me 1hour to get there by Walk 8mins + Monorail 25mins + train 5mins + walk 20mins = 1 big hour?!

Is this correct? Please can anyone suggest the best way to get there. Thinking of going in the morning, so be good if any suggestion of where to have lunch?

Thanks in advance.

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,422 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way to go to bird park from Prince Hotel

Hi

5-10mins Prince to Monorail or 10-15 to railway station

10mins ride to KL Sentral

5mins to walk to the KL Sentral taxi stand

5-10mins ride to the bird park

Tops 30mins.

Not much in the way of great eating there, although there is a cafe which does serve pretty reasonable food.

Broadstairs, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best way to go to bird park from Prince Hotel

Cafe is interesting as you can sit out on a verandah watching the birds. Food was limited but we had a lovely spicy soup and a variation on a samosa with a drink and it was cheap. We happliy spent about 4 hrs there and caught a cab from our hotel both times but price wise it was 3 yrs ago so probably much has changed.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best way to go to bird park from Prince Hotel

Thanks TravellingMitch & Emily, taking my little 2yo there, would be fun, can't wait.... :)

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
223 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best way to go to bird park from Prince Hotel

Hi IImats,

This is just an option, you can take the KL Hop-On Hop-off City Tour Bus. The bus will stop in front of the bird park itself. However, from Prince hotel you will need to walk a bit to Karyaneka (Bus stop No. 5).

From Karyaneka (Bus stop No. 5) to bird park (Bus stop No. 15 if i'm not mistaken) is approx 30-40min depending on the traffic.

Here's the link for more infor:-

http://www.myhoponhopoff.com/index.php

All the best!

5. Re: Best way to go to bird park from Prince Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2013, 06:17