We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bandar Bahru Klang

Singapore
2 posts
Save Topic
Bandar Bahru Klang

Hi, I will be staying in BBK (Bandar Bahru Klang) for the next 1 or 2 days. I will appreciate very much if anyone could tell me places of interest in that area. I probably be going to crab island for a day. Not sure what to the do at night though.

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bandar Bahru Klang

Go fishing@ night

Edited: 06 September 2012, 14:58
Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,728 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bandar Bahru Klang

Bak ku teh

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,435 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bandar Bahru Klang

Do you have a car at your disposal?

I-City is nearby, you could go and look at the lit up forest of artifical trees at night or go on the rides. Or do the snowalk there.

Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bandar Bahru Klang

No.. no car. probably take a cab to travel to nearby places if required.

malaysia
Level Contributor
275 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bandar Bahru Klang

I suggest window shopping at Jaya Jusco, Bandar Baru Klang. The mall has a taxi stand for transportation since you do not have a car.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,728 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bandar Bahru Klang

Klang is, well, for lack of a better comparison, maybe like sembawang or mandai in singapore. Nothing touristy there with very basic public transport. As with places like these, local food would be a highlight.

Seafood in areas like pandamaran, carey island, hailam village

Bak ku teh is famous in Klang and everyone has their favourites. For me the one at hokkien association gives a good balance of taste and ambience, only in the mornings.

Cooked food scattered all around klang, or klang town.

Not much shopping in Klang, with basically a few suburban malls like klang parade, jaya jusco..etc

Public transport for a visitor will be a big challenge so renting a car with a gps might be a way if yoi wish to explore.

Edited: 07 September 2012, 07:46
7. Re: Bandar Bahru Klang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Kuala Lumpur
Recent Conversations