We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is the terminal for bus going to melacca?

manila
Level Contributor
72 posts
218 reviews
Save Topic
Where is the terminal for bus going to melacca?

I've read that puduraya bus terminal serves as the terminal for busses going to malaca but in other posts it seems that they have transferred to another one now. Can you please share the latest info on how i could get to malacca from the masjid jamek area?

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,427 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is the terminal for bus going to melacca?

Puduraya or pudu sentral as it is now known only serves destinations to the north of kuala lumpur.

Destinations to the south such as Melaka are served by Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS). To get there, take the LRT from Masjid Jamek to Bandar Tasik Selatan.

manila
Level Contributor
72 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is the terminal for bus going to melacca?

Thanks for your prompt reply jadamros. Can i ask some more? I want t book hotel 1915, while in melaka fenix inn, and traders when we come back to kl. do i get the right choice especially in terms of lcation so i can explore kl in just 3days? Is it worth the sidetrip to melaka and can i enjoy our stay there overnight?

3. Re: Where is the terminal for bus going to melacca?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 22:18