We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Asia Airport to Genting by Cable Car

Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Air Asia Airport to Genting by Cable Car

Dear members, I'm going to Genting directly from LCCT. I'm scheduling arrived the airport at 10am. Could you please give me the informations and what should I do? Thanks all..

Level Contributor
138 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Asia Airport to Genting by Cable Car

I believe that there is a taxi from LCCT to genting, ask taxi counter in arrival hall before going out airport, out of arrival hall, there are many taxi driver keeps asking you where you wanna go, just ignore them . It might cost RM100++

You better take taxi to genting directly instead of reaching cable car entrance .I am not sure whether they will charge you same amount between in genting or half way (cable car entrance).

You can ask taxi driver to drop you at cable car if you want experience it.

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Asia Airport to Genting by Cable Car

Aeorobus will take you from lcct to genting, you can take the 11am bus

http://www.aerobus.my/Genting_en.aspx

The bus stop just left to the exit of arrival hall, tickets on sale at the bus stop

Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Asia Airport to Genting by Cable Car

Thanks for your responses, I think I'm going to take the aerobus like 'awang' suggested, it's simplier. Do you guys (members here) know about genting to KL? By cable care certainly, I just want the schedule and how :)

Thanks a lot guys!

Navi Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Genting Highlands
Level Contributor
2,819 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Asia Airport to Genting by Cable Car

aerobus.my gets u directly to genting bus stop.

on the way down - take the cable car to the skyway station from where u can take the bus to KL sentral and then a prepaid cab to your hotel in KL

Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Asia Airport to Genting by Cable Car

Great, seems I'm not going to be lost there lol.. I'll stay at First World Hotel by the way, is the cable car station in there or nearby? Is it difficult to find?

And what about SkyStation - KL Sentral Bus' schedules? I don't wanna be late.. :)

Thanks a lot!

Cheers!

Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air Asia Airport to Genting by Cable Car

anyone? Sorry for one liner..

7. Re: Air Asia Airport to Genting by Cable Car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 09:17