We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KLCC to Putrajaya

Australia
Level Contributor
361 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
KLCC to Putrajaya

I hope I can get some help from experienced KLites here.

I need to go around 3pm from KLCC area (Jalan Ampang) to Putrajaya (JPJ) and I need to do it pretty fast trying to get to the office before counters close at 5pm. Is there a way to achieve that by public transport? I know about KLIA transit train but it's a pain for someone inexperienced like me to get to KL Sentral smoothly...

Alternatively - how much would (or should) it cost me to go to Putrajaya by taxi? Is there a way to call/book a taxi so I don't have to haggle on the street?

Thanks for suggestions

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,597 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: KLCC to Putrajaya

It takes about an hour, no two ways about it.

KLIA transit works, but its about 20mins, and you need to get to KL Sentral, and there is the wait for the train, and arriving at Putrajaya you also need to find transport to JPJ.

Arriving at JPJ, you will still need to find the department you need to go to.

Also do not expect malaysia government department to serve you immediately...going too late you might have to go again some other time.

Just take a cab. Probably about RM70.

There is a ticket coupon counter at KLCC so no haggling required.

Edited: 07 November 2012, 06:58
Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,381 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: KLCC to Putrajaya

I would just take a taxi! Flay one down, and it will cost around 60-80myr.

3. Re: KLCC to Putrajaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2013, 10:17