We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maluri Aeon Jusco/Kananga WC - what's there?

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Maluri Aeon Jusco/Kananga WC - what's there?

Just wonder will it be like the other AEON shopping centre which houses other types of shops just like a shopping centre?

I am taking LRT from Bukit Bintang station changing at Hang Tuah.

Understand that the lines are now integrated and I can just buy token which will take me all the way there with out buying separate tickets. However, I am not sure how to use the token as I read from the website. Anyone can enlightened as I am bring my relatives there for the 1st time. Never been there before, all the while go to Mid Valley, just wanted a change.

As for Kananga WC, Any one can tell what I am in for? lively place? many shoppers? popular? buy in bulk?

thank you.

thank you.

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,370 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maluri Aeon Jusco/Kananga WC - what's there?

Maluri AEON Jusco? Nothing special, just one of many AEON's found in suburbia throughout Malaysia.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maluri Aeon Jusco/Kananga WC - what's there?

Yes nothing spectacular in Maluri Aeon. I have yet to go to Kenanga but from what mum & sis said, there's nothing much there as the place is quite new (they went somewhere in March/April this year). The bulk items are those 'made in china' ie market/ street items, not branded ones. Not sure if it has changed now

3. Re: Maluri Aeon Jusco/Kananga WC - what's there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 12:17