We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vans Shoes

tewantin
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Topic
Vans Shoes

Hi ,does anyone know if they sell Vans shoes there and how much, brand names or copies, and where , and i need size 13, thanks

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,249 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vans Shoes

I think the "Stadium" store in KLCC and Pavilion malls may carry some limited stock of the brand.

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Vans Shoes

There are 3 official stores in KL and 2 Dealers in KL.

For size 13, its going to be quite difficult to get. Wish you all the luck in finding a size 13 in the design you want.

Cheers

tewantin
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Vans Shoes

Hi, thanks for that, yes our son has big feet and i know we will have trouble finding his size, cheers

Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Vans Shoes

hi there,i am a size 13 person...and i also difficult to get my shoes....i found through whole KL and also cant find any shoes size at 13....i think the biggest they supply is 12....can tell me where to find size 13??thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
3,137 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vans Shoes

I am a size 13 , 6 foot 3 man and considered a freak by KL standards. Very very rare to find something that will fit. Best bet is the "jumbo size T-shirts"that can be found at Petaling St Night Market. Shoe wise , not happening.

Sean

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
728 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vans Shoes

We've been a couple of times and looked for both Vans and Converse - nothing much happening, unfortunately....

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
942 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Vans Shoes

julie c, We were in K/L last year and one of the items we had to bring back was a pair of Vans size13 for our 18yr old grandson, I found a number of shops in Sungai Wang shopping mall selling Vans but not that size, when I thought all was lost I stepped off the escalator on one of the top floors there was a sports shoe shop (right opp. the escalator) I cant remember the name of the store but she had a pair of size 13 Vans, I could not believe my luck, They are genuine products not knock offs, she has the Vans logo on the shop window.

Hope you have the same luck

Enjoy Kuala Lumpur

8. Re: Vans Shoes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2015, 06:18