We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From 1Utama,where to board RapidKL U82 back to KL Sentral?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
701 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
From 1Utama,where to board RapidKL U82 back to KL Sentral?

From RapidKL U82 bus route myrapid.com.my/journeyplanner/bus/details… noted that the route from KL Sentral to Bandar Utama stops at 1Utama. However, on the return route, I cant seem to find 1Utama as one of the bus stops. From 1Utama, where should we walk to so that we can board the bus to get back to KL Sentral?

Thanks!

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,599 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From 1Utama,where to board RapidKL U82 back to KL Sentral?

I have never taken this bus. However if you look at their route map

He bus interchange is at Central Park Aveneue, which is across the road from 1Utama old wing, or just outside the 1 Utama new wing.

It then moves off to Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi, down to Jalan Dato Sulaiman (or the LDP as we call it here).

So the stop is probably across the road to 1Utama in Central Park Avenue. There is a information desk in 1U where u can ask.

http://goo.gl/maps/faeMC

Edited: 18 April 2013, 03:36
Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
3,166 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From 1Utama,where to board RapidKL U82 back to KL Sentral?

Why not cab it? Less than RM25 ....... saves all the hassle.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From 1Utama,where to board RapidKL U82 back to KL Sentral?

Because the Taxi stand at 1Utama near the bus station is loaded with absolute thieves disguised as taxi drivers. Why should they be forced to take a cab instead of the bus. When Malaysia can police its disgusting taxi driver corruption then it may start a slow trickle towards a civilised country.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From 1Utama,where to board RapidKL U82 back to KL Sentral?

The bus stand is at the far end of the new wing at 1Utama. Technically Bus U82 should depart every 15 minutes. I catch it regularly but times vary depending on the attitude of the drivers and whether they are 'ready' to take to the wheel. You can wait between 15 minutes and 1 hour for the service. Malaysia Boleh!

Australia
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: From 1Utama,where to board RapidKL U82 back to KL Sentral?

We had a nice taxi driver from utama it was $9-10 and used his meter we gave him extra though as he was honest. To me it was easier doing this than trying to find the bus

6. Re: From 1Utama,where to board RapidKL U82 back to KL Sentral?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2014, 05:16