We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two bedroom apartments

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
88 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Two bedroom apartments

Hi.

I'm interested in a two bed apartment over Xmas. E&O residences or Parkroyal. Can I have some input on how far they are from shopping and dining areas. Which of the two would you recommend. And are there any other options available to me. Thanks.

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,386 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two bedroom apartments

Hi

E&O Residences or ParkRoyal Residences (not the hotel) are within 100m of each other and both near shopping a the monorail, so both Bukit Bintang or KLCC are easy access.

2. Re: Two bedroom apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 May 2013, 23:09
Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two bedroom apartments

There are lots of other options! (but I;m not saying anything is wrong with the two you have chosen) I have booked a 2brm apartment through AirBnB for our upcoming travel, but you could also try wotif.com or hotelscombined.com which both allow you to specify larger numbers of people (in our case 2adults + 2 children) and see what options are available. Most services also provide a map so you can see where each hotel is located.

Gympie, Queensland...
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Two bedroom apartments

I have booked this 2 bedroom apartment through colin and he comes highly recommended!!! Excellent location and so affordable check out the view

tripadvisor.com.au/VacationRentalReview-g298…

Australia
Level Contributor
1,351 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Two bedroom apartments

One of the apartment blocks with the best location has to be the Fairlane Residences. U can book via Tripadvisor's holiday rentals.

6. Re: Two bedroom apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2014, 05:17