We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Myhotel@KL Sentral vs Myhotel@bukit bintang

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Level Contributor
679 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
Myhotel@KL Sentral vs Myhotel@bukit bintang

Hello

Whenever I arrived in KL, I tend to stay at myhotel@kl Sentral but decided for a change that I will give myhotel@bukit bintang a go. Just wondering if I am going to regret this as it appears that it is quite a walk from the nearest monorail. Can someone please advise which is the nearest monorail station.......Imbi or Bukit Bintang? How far a walk?

Thanks

Cupert

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
3,008 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Myhotel@KL Sentral vs Myhotel@bukit bintang

We recently stayed at Swiss Garden Residences, just behind Myhotel (as per google map)...It looks like you are smack bang between the two monorail stations. However, I would suggest Bukit Bintang would be closer and easier to access. Either way, it would only be 5 mins walk.

Edited: 26 May 2013, 03:39
Sydney
Level Contributor
679 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Myhotel@KL Sentral vs Myhotel@bukit bintang

Hi

Thanks for your reply. Until I read your reply, I was thinking of reverting back to staying at hotel at KL Sentral as after a 13 hours flight from London, I didn't feel like making the effort to find the place. Like most Malaysians when asked about location of places, they will suggest taking a taxi but I find it difficult to handle the stress of bargaining and therefore, my easy way out is to walk or take public transport.

Cupert

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
509 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Myhotel@KL Sentral vs Myhotel@bukit bintang

Hi, even with the walking distance to the stations, it is still much better to be located near Bukit Bintang. You are about 5 min walk away from the main shopping stretch and about 15 mins walk to Petaling street.

4. Re: Myhotel@KL Sentral vs Myhotel@bukit bintang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2014, 06:18