We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

24 hour shop near puduraya bus station at night?

Penang Island...
1 post
Save Topic
24 hour shop near puduraya bus station at night?

I will reach Puduraya bus station by bus late at night, approximately 4 or 5 am in morning. Any shop can let me stay few hours until 7 in morning? I know that got kfc in front of puduraya station but just dont know whether it is open for 24 hours? If not, any other suggestion places can let me stay? I don't mind staying at mamak store, I also found out got mcd near china town and is there safe enough for me alone to walk there as I am weak and carry many important things?

Cebu City...
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 24 hour shop near puduraya bus station at night?

Yes, the KFC across from Pudu is open 24 hours as is the curry restaurant next to it! Both places are good and secure and easy to get to.

Cheers, John

Manila, Philippines
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: 24 hour shop near puduraya bus station at night?

We will be arriving 3am at puduraya bus station, is it safe to walk to swiss inn international hotel late at night?If not, what transport should we take?

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
206 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 24 hour shop near puduraya bus station at night?

@lcw - if it's only a few hours, i would just stay in the KFC or the curry house till it's brighter and there's more people around. McD is not far, certainly within walking distance but kinda pointless unless u absolutely must eat there.

@littlestar103 - it's near but at 3am i would not tempt fate and would prefer to just stay in the 24hr KFC / curry house till it's brighter and there's heaps more people around.

4. Re: 24 hour shop near puduraya bus station at night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2015, 07:16