We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheapest way to go to Sunway Pyramid from skypark subang.

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Terengganu...
1 post
Save Topic
cheapest way to go to Sunway Pyramid from skypark subang.

Hi,

i'm a student from terengganu. this weekend i'm planning to go to sunway pyramid, but i'm curious about the possibilities of getting to sunway pyramid by bus.

here's my plan, i will take a rapidKL (U81) from skypark subang. drop me off at Freescale bus stop, then having some walk to KTM Setia Jaya, then i will take another mini bus to sunway pyramid.

but is it possible?

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
35,774 posts
329 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheapest way to go to Sunway Pyramid from skypark subang.

yes.

Kuala Terengganu...
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cheapest way to go to Sunway Pyramid from skypark subang.

is it freescale bus stop located on federal highway. isn't? (based on google maps)

the point is, can we just simply walk from bus stop to KTM?

thanks.

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
6,840 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cheapest way to go to Sunway Pyramid from skypark subang.

Yes, it is possible to walk to KTM Setia Jaya by crossing the Federal Highway by using the LDP flyover (under the cable bridge) to the other side. But I don't think there are any mini buses there to take you to Sunway Lagoon.

Kuala Terengganu...
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: cheapest way to go to Sunway Pyramid from skypark subang.

never mind as long as i can get to KTM ,it's enough. from there. i will take a cab perhaps.

anyway thank you so much. appreciate a lot.. ^^

Kuala Terengganu...
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: cheapest way to go to Sunway Pyramid from skypark subang.

someone have told me this

"You can use RapidKL U81 to anywhere near Federal Highway that can allow you to go opposite with the pedestrian bridge. Then, you can use either one of RapidKL U63,U67,Metrobus 10,13 to Sunway Pyramid. Using Minibus or KTM will just waste you more time."

sorry for asking 1 more time, if i wanna follow the suggestion, for buses ( RapidKL U63,U67,Metrobus 10,13 ) where should i wait? on the hihgway itself ? (after cross the the opposite side)

i've tried to ask him about those buses suggested, but yet no feedback .

kuala lumpur
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: cheapest way to go to Sunway Pyramid from skypark subang.

can i go to pasar seni to sunway pyrmid is it faster?

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,527 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cheapest way to go to Sunway Pyramid from skypark subang.

Pasar seni is all the way to KL. Subang skypark is very near sunway. Use google maps to understand where things are relative to eAch other

8. Re: cheapest way to go to Sunway Pyramid from skypark subang.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2014, 04:16