We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Petronas Towers confusion.

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, Canada
Level Contributor
230 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Petronas Towers confusion.

Can somebody please let me know if the tickets sold online (http://www.petronastwintowers.com.my/#) are only for the bridge or include the observation deck on the 86th flor. I had been to the bridge when tickets were free, do the paid tickets include any other areas of the building that the free tickets didn't?

Thanks.

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
35,955 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Petronas Towers confusion.

The ticket price is for both. They don't do a split the tour. You do the skybridge first then go to the top of the 86th floor.

The only thing the paid ticket has that the free ticket didn't is the 86th floor.

You get the Skybride and the 86th floor for 80myr.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
230 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Petronas Towers confusion.

Thanks for your help.

Is the 86th floor look out new? I remember going to the bridge some years ago but not to the 86th floor.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Petronas Towers confusion.

I think it must be as we went 4 yrs ago & you only got the bridge.

4. Re: Petronas Towers confusion.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2014, 05:17