We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LCCT/Tune HOtel to KLIA questions

London, Canada
Level Contributor
230 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
LCCT/Tune HOtel to KLIA questions

NEed to travel from the Tune HOtel to KLIA. How far if the bus stop at LCCT from Tune Hotel?

Do I need to carry my luggage up stairs on the bus (ie, its bus design the type where I have to enter by walking up three or four steps?)

Are there places to eat (fast food) in LCCT if I need to grab a bite for dinner or a snack after I arrive at Tune Hotel for an overnight stay?

Thanks.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,725 posts
1,719 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LCCT/Tune HOtel to KLIA questions

<<NEed to travel from the Tune HOtel to KLIA. How far if the bus stop at LCCT from Tune Hotel?>>

About a 10-15 minute walk. Not recommended in the heat with luggage. Pay the 2RM fare and you will be dropped off at the hotel. Tune can organise with their shuttle to drop you at KLIA. Check their website for prices.

>>Do I need to carry my luggage up stairs on the bus (ie, its bus design the type where I have to enter by walking up three or four steps?)>>

They have a compartment under the bus where you store luggage but yes a few steps into the bus.

<<Are there places to eat (fast food) in LCCT if I need to grab a bite for dinner or a snack after I arrive at Tune Hotel for an overnight stay?>>

Yes there are several places to eat at LCCT including McDonalds. Tune has a 711 and a place that microwaves frozen foods or there are 2 food courts a short walk from Tune Hotel.

Tommo

London, Canada
Level Contributor
230 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LCCT/Tune HOtel to KLIA questions

Thanks for the reply.

Would never think of walking from Tune Hotel to KLIA, I understood that Tune HOtel was walking distance from LCCT and there is a bus from there to KLIA. I guess I should also ask how far Tune HOtel is from LCCT - how far is it?

Does anybody know what the bus schedule is like between the Tune HOtel and KLIA and between Tune Hotel and LCCT?

Thanks.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,725 posts
1,719 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LCCT/Tune HOtel to KLIA questions

Check Tune Hotels website as it clearly stated!

Tommo

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,819 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: LCCT/Tune HOtel to KLIA questions

Bus from Tune to LCCT runs about every 10/15 mins.

5. Re: LCCT/Tune HOtel to KLIA questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2014, 06:18