We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I buy Tupperware?

Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Can I buy Tupperware?

Hello

I will be travelling to KL in a few weeks time, staying near Imbi monorail station. Is there a retail shop to buy Tupperware? I have looked on the Tupperware site but can't make much sense of it!

Can anyone advise of the most convenient store to get to or your experience buying Tupperware in kl?

I have bought Tupperware in Indonesia previously.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
cairns
Level Contributor
519 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can I buy Tupperware?

Hi A few years back i brought the same thing in Thailand as Tupperware but it was called Supperware not sure if the it is the same in Kl

Mentioned in this post
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can I buy Tupperware?

Thanks for the info! I was in Thailand a few months ago but it was a family holiday with my 2y/o. Too busy to even think about Tupperware on that trip, but this time we are leaving her home!

Mentioned in this post
Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,321 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can I buy Tupperware?

In the malls, Tupperware is usually sold in the carts/stalls but choices are limited. There are Tupperware dealer shops where you can get most items listed in their catalogue.

http://www.tupperware.com.my/find_us.php

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
583 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can I buy Tupperware?

I KL they sell a lot of Lock and Lock which is the same as Tupperware with clips to keep it sealed and the air out. Good product. This give you idea what it looks like

philipmorrisdirect.co.uk/housewares/…

Edited: 22 September 2013, 07:29
Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,430 posts
386 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can I buy Tupperware?

er, you can buy Tupperware just about everywhere online. Just type in Tupperware in your google search.

You don't need to load up your suitcases with it.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
3,719 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can I buy Tupperware?

I've still had bugs get into Lock'n'Lock :(

Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can I buy Tupperware?

Thanks for all the responses.

I really want to stick with Tupperware and keep the pantry all matching!

Yes I realise you can buy basically anything online these days, but sometimes it's nice to just actually see something for real before buying it. Plus there is the saving on postage costs!There is often different products available in Asia than in aus.

Any other info on the KL Tupperware stores would be great :)

Thanks!

Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can I buy Tupperware?

Luckily found a temporary Tupperware store at plaza low yat while in kl. Got the Tupperware for a great price and the wife is happy.

9. Re: Can I buy Tupperware?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 October 2013, 17:05
Melbourne...
Level Contributor
162 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Can I buy Tupperware?

You can buy it cheap on Ebay