We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do any sunway hotels accommodate 5 people?

Western Australia
Level Contributor
164 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Do any sunway hotels accommodate 5 people?

I have looked on the website and emailed the resort but can't seem to find the layout of beds in rooms. Has anyone stayed here and had 5 people in one room, or had interconnecting rooms please? Thanks

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,975 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do any sunway hotels accommodate 5 people?

I doubt any hotel in KL, short of a serviced apartment with multiple rooms, or a high end suite with multiple bedrooms, will allow 5 people in a room.

Western Australia
Level Contributor
164 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do any sunway hotels accommodate 5 people?

We have stayed at dorsett regency who were happy to put an extra bed in a double double room, and I am pretty sure parkroyal hotel does the same. Was just wondering if anyone had stayed at sunway and found the same. Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
190 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Do any sunway hotels accommodate 5 people?

I just booked connecting rooms at sunway , I booked their premier room ,the rooms have one queen or 2 single beds per room , they also allow one rollaway bed per room, I called them direct and made the reservation over the phone

Hope that helps .

Ruba .

Edited: 30 November 2013, 10:22
Western Australia
Level Contributor
164 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Do any sunway hotels accommodate 5 people?

Thanks heaps. That is exactly what I was after. Was that at sunway hotel or resort and spa?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
190 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Do any sunway hotels accommodate 5 people?

Glad I can help:)

It was sunway resort and spa their main building

Edited: 30 November 2013, 19:40
6. Re: Do any sunway hotels accommodate 5 people?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2014, 05:17