We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near LCCT Youniq?? Family of 4

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
171 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels near LCCT Youniq?? Family of 4

Hi TA is the Youniq hotel neat LCCT? We have 2 adults 2 kids 3 large suitcases. I am looking to pay $100 or less for a decent overnight stay with early morning departure. Sama Sama too $$$, Tune looks really small and cramped. Cannot find anything on Youniq in the forum. We will basically sleep there not much time. Advice please?

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,527 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near LCCT Youniq?? Family of 4

There is only oNe hotel near the lcct which is tune. Everything else is some distance away.

As the airport is one hour from the city, hotels are expensive. Have you tride the concorde?

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
6,840 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near LCCT Youniq?? Family of 4

The Youniq Hotel is in Salak Tinggi. Read the reviews here:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g298314-d356433…

Reviews are mixed. The hotel is about 15km from the LCCT.

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
35,774 posts
329 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near LCCT Youniq?? Family of 4

I would opt for TUNE and being a bit cramped as it is only 5mins walk or 1min bus ride from LCCT

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
171 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels near LCCT Youniq?? Family of 4

Hi thanks for your recommendations, the Tune is the closest but gets terrible reviews on TA. I will have a look at Concorde, or maybe just take the plunge with Tune....it will be an entertaining night I am sure :)

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,527 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels near LCCT Youniq?? Family of 4

When are u coming? Lcct may move to kLiA2 middle of next year

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
171 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels near LCCT Youniq?? Family of 4

Mid January I think we will still be at the old LCCT?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,173 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels near LCCT Youniq?? Family of 4

The Tune Hotel is really not that bad. Yes, the rooms are very small but it is so convenient, also fantastic bed and shower. There is also a great food court - The Food Garden - between the airport terminal and the hotel with a wide range of eating options.

www.lcct.com.my/facilities/food-and-beverage

If you do decide to stay at the Tune, book asap as room prices will increase as it gets closer.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
9,903 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels near LCCT Youniq?? Family of 4

We have tried lots of options around LCCT with our two boys.

We have found Concorde Inn to be the best. We book two rooms there for the four of us. It usually comes in around $100A a night for two rooms (would depend on peak time or not though). Check the web page directrooms.com to compare wholesalers prices on the hotel. We have also booked with them direct once.

They have a pool and a restaurant on site and it is much quieter than Tune at LCCT. They also have a shuttle you can book on to get back to LCCT.

Caroline.

9. Re: Hotels near LCCT Youniq?? Family of 4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2014, 05:18