We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tune hotel LCCT how do I contact them?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
171 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Tune hotel LCCT how do I contact them?

Hi TA anyone know how I can contact the Tune Hotel via phone or email? I have tried to call 60 3 7962 5709 several times but they do not answer and no email address listed.

I wanted to see if I could store my luggage there for a day before checking in? The cost at the airport is expensive and we have 3 cases

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,609 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tune hotel LCCT how do I contact them?

tunehotels.com/my/en/help_info/contact_us/

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
171 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tune hotel LCCT how do I contact them?

Thanks for that information I got through unfortunately the tune hotel will not store the luggage the day prior

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,191 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tune hotel LCCT how do I contact them?

If the hotel rate is still cheap you may just book a room without the add-ons like aircon.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
171 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tune hotel LCCT how do I contact them?

Great idea

5. Re: Tune hotel LCCT how do I contact them?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2014, 05:17