We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seri Pacific Hotel

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brunswick, Maine
Level Contributor
132 posts
358 reviews
Save Topic
Seri Pacific Hotel

We have reservations for the Seri Pacific Hotel and would like to leave extra luggage there between 2 different stays (for a few days) while we go to Borneo. I'm having trouble getting a hold of the hotel to find out what their policy is for this. If they cannot accommodate the request, than we will need to find another hotel. I have tried emailing several different email addresses listed on their website, as well as calling, but I can't get any one to answer the phone. Does anyone have any experience with this hotel leaving luggage?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,515 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seri Pacific Hotel

Stayed with Seri Pacific more than a year ago, I left 2 bags for a day thru the help of the concierge. They have a luggage storage room and the service is free. You will be given a tag with your room number written and you need to present that when you get your luggage. They didn't even asked me how long will I leave my bags.

Brunswick, Maine
Level Contributor
132 posts
358 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seri Pacific Hotel

Thanks so much!! Perfect.

Brunswick, Maine
Level Contributor
132 posts
358 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seri Pacific Hotel

You don't happen to know if they have a self service laundry or a laundry service?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,515 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seri Pacific Hotel

They have a laundry service charging per piece of clothing. There's a mall stone throw away from the hotel and you may try there if there's a cheaper laundry service.

Brunswick, Maine
Level Contributor
132 posts
358 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seri Pacific Hotel

Thanks

6. Re: Seri Pacific Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2015, 06:19