We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mid valley to bird park

Dapoli, India
Level Contributor
31 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
mid valley to bird park

hi,

is there a direct bus fron midvalley hotel/mall to birdpark.

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,591 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mid valley to bird park

The only bus that goes to the KL Bird Park is the Hop-On Hop-Off (HOHO) Bus. But unfortunately it does not go to Mid-Valley and a ticket costs RM45.

Take a taxi direct to the Bird Park;or alternatively take the KTM Komuter train from Mid-Valley station to Kuala Lumpur station, then walk 1.2km up Jalan Perdana to the Park.

Dapoli, India
Level Contributor
31 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mid valley to bird park

Thanx a lot.

Dhaka City...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: mid valley to bird park

wjat is the cost of komuter from mid valley to kal station?

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,591 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: mid valley to bird park

It may come as a surprise, but you can actually get the fare information from the KTM Komuter website:

ktmkomuter.com.my/tickets/faretable.php#here

Basically it costs RM1 per adult to go from mid-valley to kuala lumpur train station.

Dhaka City...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: mid valley to bird park

lol.....i am happy

Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
295 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: mid valley to bird park

Geeting taxi back from the bird park can be a problem, it is a bit out of the way.

Better get the taxi drivers telephone number, he can come to collect you (will charge you extra). There are other attrctions like the hibiscus garde etc close by.

Dhaka City...
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: mid valley to bird park

why should i avail a taxi i can back by komuter,is no it?

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,591 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: mid valley to bird park

There is a taxi counter at the KL Bird Park and taxi drivers loitering about.

Other than the cost, a taxi is more convenient and will get you back to the hotel faster.

If you take the Komuter, you will have to walk 1.2km to and from Kuala Lumpur Station. The KTM Komuter is also known to be not punctual and crowded in rush hours, and you may end up waiting for awhile for the train.

9. Re: mid valley to bird park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 05:16