We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore

Denver, Colorado
6 posts
Save Topic
Traveling to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore

We (2 females) would like to travel to KL and Singapore in mid September 2014. Is this a good time (weather wise) to visit. We could change plans if necessary. The heat is OK concerned about monsoon. Thanks much

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,826 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore

I have been to both in September and it is not the monsoon season. Weather should be OK.

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,718 posts
352 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traveling to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore

Rain is always a risk, but less likely at that time of year. Singapore is always prone to more rain.

Denver, Colorado
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Traveling to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore

Thank you so much for your response. I'm sure I will have more questions as we plan our trip, I hope you will respond again,

4. Re: Traveling to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Kuala Lumpur
Recent Conversations