We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are you able to help someone ?

goldcoast
Level Contributor
122 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Are you able to help someone ?

Hello we are Arriving from Cambodia and don't need to back into KL city - Can anyone advise me on a nice place to stay for 3 days not in KL city ( been there lots ) with beach / pool just to relax and enjoy before coming home 😄😴 thanks Amanda

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Are you able to help someone ?

G'day amanda d,

could consider Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort &Spa.

Or Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside,

Or Cyberjaya Resort and Spa

Or Putrajaya Shangri-La.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
1,517 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are you able to help someone ?

Or Port Dickson. Search for it on this site and the first 3 hotels are good enough for a short break. PD is about 45 minutes drive away.

Geelong
Level Contributor
425 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are you able to help someone ?

Try Cyberjaya Resort. Its a lovely little oasis 20mins from KLIA. It has lovely pools, dayspa, relaxed atmosphere. It does get some bad reviews but they are from soft, precious people. Ive stayed there 3 times and I found it great. Pricey for food & drinks but seems the norm in KL hotels.

goldcoast
Level Contributor
122 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Are you able to help someone ?

Thank you all I will be looking into them ASAP

5. Re: Are you able to help someone ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 06:16