We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any ideas please

goldcoast
Level Contributor
115 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Any ideas please

Hello everyone - I'm at a loss 😳 we are returning from Cambodia to KL in March and have 3 nights before flying back to Australia we want to stay outside the city ( 3 rd visit to KL and don't need to go into city ) - can anyone please help me with a really nice places / resorts etc that you have stayed - we are 4 adults (2 young adults 30ish & 2 recycled teenagers 55-60 )

Thanks Amanda

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Any ideas please

Hi Amanda,

Could consider Philea resort and spa in Malacca.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
244 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Any ideas please

Thats a hard one. I live in KL but haven't really been out of KL itself.

Penang Island...
Destination Expert
for Penang, Penang Island, George Town, Tanjung Bungah, Batu Ferringhi
Level Contributor
10,106 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any ideas please

Without knowing where else you have been in Malaysia, or what you want to do, it's difficult to say. If staying near KL is important would something like the rainforest bungalows be of interest? Not far from KL. I've found two links

responsibletravel.com/accommodation/8234/mal…

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/2109108

Otherwise with 3 nights there are a host of places you could fly to.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,759 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any ideas please

Cant think of much of a happening place outside of KL but around KL. Here are a few, see if they interest you

1. Sepang Gold Coast (never been there)

2. Berjaya Hill Resort (to me might be too isolated)

3. Hyatt kuantan

4. Avillion Port Dickson

5. Pangkor Island

6. Pangkor Laut Resort (5 stars, not on Pangkor Island) - Very Nice.

goldcoast
Level Contributor
115 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any ideas please

Thanks everyone what I mean is I don't want to have to get back on a plane - anything within a 1 -1.2hrs away from city would be wonderful

6. Re: Any ideas please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 05:17