We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transit in KLIA2

Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Transit in KLIA2

Hi All,

I am arriving in KL next week at 7am in the KLIA2 Terminal. I fly out of KLIA2 on the same day at 4pm.

This is what I plan to do (better than staying at the airport!);

Take KLLIA Express to KL Sentral

Take another train from KL Sentral to KLCC

Look at Petrona Towers

Train to Central Market

Visit Central Market

Make my way back to KLIA2 for a 1pm check-in

Think I have enough time?

I wanted to check out Sky Bar after the towers, but not sure i will have enough time 

Thanks all 

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,213 posts
1,652 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transit in KLIA2

How many of you are there? If 2 or more you are better off getting a taxi pricewise as the KILA Express is 35 RM per person.

Plan looks good and yes best not to hang around the airport for that length of time.

Tommo

Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transit in KLIA2

HI Tommo, i will be travelling alone :)

I was going to prebook a tour at Petrona Towers to make sure i get a ticket. The time are either 9:15 am or 10am - which time do you think is more realistic?

Edited: 14 May 2014, 06:47
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,213 posts
1,652 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transit in KLIA2

10am. A taxi will save you time which you dont have a lot of .

Tommo

4. Re: Transit in KLIA2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 06:16