We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KLIA2 to Concorde Inn

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
200 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
KLIA2 to Concorde Inn

I realise there is a free shuttle between airport and hotel but it only runs on the hour. Seeing I will have 2 tired kids I am after an alternative way to get to hotel if we just miss a shuttle or it is to full. Are taxis going to be an easy option? How much would it cost approx. I know it wont be far to go. Thank you.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
9,606 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: KLIA2 to Concorde Inn

No problem.

Concord inn is only a short distance from KLIA1 and KLIA 2.

If you missed the bus.

Go to the taxi counter to buy a prepaid taxi voucher to your accommodation,hassle and haggle free.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: KLIA2 to Concorde Inn

G'day,

yep the Concorde Inn shuttle bus from KLIA2 runs on hourly frequency.

Though you could take the rail link from KLIA2 to KLIA,and the shuttle from there runs at 30minutes interval (pick up: Level 1 Door 3 at KLIA Main Terminal).

Though I guess,after the walk from aerobridge to main terminal, from an eight hours+ flight plus the on ground transfer time,and time in airport-- best to take a taxi, from KLIA2-with prepaid taxi voucher on premier category(as I do foresee,with 2 little kids, you might have more than 2 pieces of medium sized luggage)-maybe around RM20/25

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
200 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: KLIA2 to Concorde Inn

thanks - i think taxi might be the best option, thanks for info. Do you know what time on the hour the shuttle runs? For example is it 1pm, 2pm, 3pm etc or !30pm etc? I did email the hotel but they didn't reply.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: KLIA2 to Concorde Inn

G'day,

the shuttle of Concorde Inn, runs from KLIA starting at 5:30am,and it is half hourly frequency,and it says from KLIA2 starting at 5:00am,so my guess, the one from KLIA2,will be like you mentioned 1pm, 2pm

and the one from KLIA,will be 130, 230

Though am sure you are aware of elastic time practice in Malaysia.

Mentioned in this post
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
200 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: KLIA2 to Concorde Inn

yep, thanks - figure I will go to the shuttle place and try to get on one, but happy to get a taxi if not. Anyone know what the restaurant at Concorde Inn is like for dinner, or should we just eat at the airport first? What sort of prices will I have to pay at the Concorde inn?

6. Re: KLIA2 to Concorde Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 06:15