We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to watch a World Cup game near Pudu Sentral (Puduraya)

Sydney
5 posts
Save Topic
Where to watch a World Cup game near Pudu Sentral (Puduraya)

Hi,

I fly into KLIA2 at 4am and I want to watch a world cup game (Aus vs Chile) at 6am on sat morning. i'll be catching a bus out of Pudu Sentral later that morning (around 9.15am) , so ideally would like to find somewhere walking distance from Pudu Sentral that I can watch the game - like a sports bar if possible.

I understand Chinatown is 100m away from Pudu Sentral, will there be a bar open I can watch the game at 6am?

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to watch a World Cup game near Pudu Sentral (Puduraya)

Hi,

there maybe no sports bar,but the 24hours "mamak" store should have screening. These mamak store is just across from Pudu Sentral ..few blocks from a petrol kiosk.

Wishing Mile Jedinak and his team all the best...just do not miss your bus later on.

Will it be a 0-0 draw again as in Berlin back in June 1974.

Cheers to teh tarik(and roti canai) when cheering on your team.

Sydney
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to watch a World Cup game near Pudu Sentral (Puduraya)

Thanks for you help ...!

I'll check out the 'Mamak' ....

though ideally somewhere I can grab a beer and watch the game would be better :)

but then again some roti canai would be great too!

Go Aussies!

3. Re: Where to watch a World Cup game near Pudu Sentral (Puduraya)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 05:17