We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AUD to MYR current rates

Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
AUD to MYR current rates

Hello,

Can someone please advise what is the current currency conversion rate in KL is for AUD to MYR?

Will be arriving into KL tomorrow night so just need to change (I'm estimating) 100AUD to pay for cab fare (KLIA2 to Traders hotel) & any food etc

Thank you

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
841 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AUD to MYR current rates

XE.com is currently showing MYR2.9949 to AUD1. It's normally a little conservative on the aussie side from my experience. MYR300 will be plenty unless you plan on eating at Skybar? And pick up a pre-paid taxi docket to give yourself some certainty.

Edited: 24 July 2014, 03:55
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
841 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AUD to MYR current rates

Budget taxi voucher to traders is RM74.80, Premiere RM102.60, Family (van) Rm200.20 according to the KLIA2 website links klia2.info/taxis/taxi-services-at-the-klia2 and scroll to the bottom for the calculator.

Edited: 24 July 2014, 04:04
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
456 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AUD to MYR current rates

Hi, you can check this money changer website:

Www.moneymaster.com.my

Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: AUD to MYR current rates

Thank you for your valuable information

5. Re: AUD to MYR current rates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 06:16