We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuala Lumpur V Singapore

Barcelona
Level Contributor
51 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Kuala Lumpur V Singapore

I am doing some travelling next year on my own and I am looking for thoughts do I use Singapore as my base airport or Kuala Lumpur? I will have some overnight stays so I am looking for value for money and safety ( female traveller)

any thoughts?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,371 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kuala Lumpur V Singapore

Kuala Lumpur is much cheaper than Singapore and is also the hub for AirAsia.

Mentioned in this post
Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
115 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kuala Lumpur V Singapore

if you only plan to visit Kuala Lumpur then its good that your flight land at Kuala Lumpur, but if you plan to visit those state at southern side of malaysia like example Johor, Malacca, etc .. then its better that you use Singapore as my base airport

Mentioned in this post
Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
3. Re: Kuala Lumpur V Singapore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 07:15