We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from KL to singapore

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Bus from KL to singapore

hi all!

I am planning to go to Langkawi from KL.Have booked flights and hotel through Air Asia Go.

flight arrives at 22:40 at LCCT. I plan to go to Singapore but not sure if I can make it to any bus

staiton the same night. Also, have to leave some luggage at either KL Sentral or LCCT as the Langkawi flights are without baggage.

Is it possible to board the bus for Singapore same night ?

Also, if i travel next day, have any one travelled through Qistna and Konsotrium buses or any other in the same range? I found it reasonable but not sure whether they are good.

Because I have some luggage too,I want pickup near bukit bintang,puduraya or KL sentral. Or is it worth going to TBS for reasonable bus company ?

Can I buy ticket after reaching KL and from where it is recommended.

Thanks

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,717 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from KL to singapore

The airport is KLIA2. LCCT has closed. Arriving at 2240 means exiting the airport at 2340.

I do not recommend taking express buses at night. Too many incidents of drivers falling asleep leading to fatal accidents.

The reputable bus companies like aeroline and nice do not operate night routes.

You do get what you pay for. Take a cheap bus amd you end up with poorly maintained buses with questionable drivers.

Transnasional, aeroline, nice and plusliner are the usual we recommend.

Instead of going through all the trouble, why not just hang around klia2 and take airasia first flight to singapore? It is at such ungodly hours that it should be cheap enough.

Edited: 26 July 2014, 15:11
Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from KL to singapore

thanks tonn ...am checking that out.

3. Re: Bus from KL to singapore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 05:16