We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HangTuah station-- any update ?

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
Save Topic
HangTuah station-- any update ?

Hi

I'm planning a trip back to KL next week and hope to travel from KL Sentral station to Bukit Bintang station, via KL Monorail. The last time we tried this route, we couldn't as the Hang Tuah station was not operational due to 2 big sinkholes problem. We had a nightmarish experience trudging for eternity it seemed, under the hot sun, braving heavy traffic and dusty roads, construction sites, up an overhead bridge in order to reach Imbi station.

Pls may I know what's the current situation?

I'm wondering whether there is alternative route that we could take, eg, from KL sentral, take Kelana Jaya Line to Dang Wangi then transfer to Bukit nanas... How far would we have to walk for the transfer from Dang Wangi to Bukit Nanas etc..

Thanks so much in advance. Cheers

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
454 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HangTuah station-- any update ?

Hi, dont worry. The station had reopened.

thestar.com.my/News/…

2. Re: HangTuah station-- any update ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 05:15