We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radius Hotel

Queensland...
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Radius Hotel

can anyone please tell me what the Radius Hotel is like? Have been booked in there but have read some reviews and they don,t sound promising. Have got 7 nights there so any info would be great.

Hervey

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,105 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Radius Hotel

What about the reviews don't you like, what in particular do you think doesn't sound promising. I've always found that one mans meat is another mans poison, so if you raise the bits you don't like it helps.

What someone finds as a Yuk, another might say, hell I didn't pay much and it is just a sleep, shower, etc.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
4,182 posts
393 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Radius Hotel

I would suggest using the following parameters when reading hotel reviews on TA, I do post all of mine and have close to 200. When I read the reviews, I generally read reviews by those that have numerous reviews under their belt. I generally read reviews that are up to date and I generally read those from no more than 3 or 4 months back as things can change at hotels. First time posters with a review of a hotel, I take a grain of salt even though I know they have to start somewhere. Sometimes one can see a trend with only one review especially if there are many one reviews all around the same date and all negative or positive and written in the same style. I really don't take much stock in reviews that discuss anything that is outside of the hotel's control when it comes to making the final decision. Of course out side noise, loud bars etc can help in making one's decision, but it is the inside of the hotel that is the most important. The poster about is right, what one person finds positive another may not. I have been very lucky when it comes to choosing a hotel to stay in after reading reviews on TA, so far batting pretty much 1000 on how nice they have been.

Edited: 24 August 2014, 18:54
3. Re: Radius Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 05:17