We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

male

Which Male hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
India
5 posts
Save Topic
male

can any one give me general infirmation about male'. How is the city, about people, whether there are Indians at Male' etc.

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: male

The city is fine. It was a bit wet lately & had a temperature but it's fine now. Yes, there are people there & there are also Indians too..........

India
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: male

thanks for reply. waiting for more reply.

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: male

how is the city about people ??

India
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: male

i mean whether there is impact of Indian culture on Maldives. can we purhcase vegetables(potato, tomato, lemon, etc.) from Male'. Male; is clean city?

India
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: male

i mean whether there is impact of Indian culture on Maldives. can we purhcase vegetables(potato, tomato, lemon, etc.) from Male'. Male; is clean city?

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: male

Seeing as the Maldives is an Islamic republic & Islam has been the only religion allowed for hundreds of years, it is unlikely that there will be any Indian influence on the Maldivian culture.........And I see no reason why the Maldivians don't have access to vegetables. Pork? No. Vegetables? Yes.

If you want such detailed information such as this, why don't you google for it. You will get over 1.5m results in less than 0.5 seconds..............

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: male

And as Male is one of the most densely populated cities covering such a small area in the world, you won't find cleanliness on the scale of Singapore but it'll be an improvement on India............

Folkestone, United...
Destination Expert
for Southern Ari Atoll, Maldives
Level Contributor
2,857 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: male

Hi Chandubhai

Are you confusing Male with a holiday resort island? Why would you want to buy vegetables there? virtually everything is imported.

Regards

Doug

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: male

now im totally confused ? too early for a beer or what?

cfc

10. Re: male

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 11:23