We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Minute Bits?

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Last Minute Bits?

Hi guys, off to Faru Weds... any tips for last minute bits i need that i may not of thought of? thanks

Liverpool GB.
Level Contributor
7,430 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last Minute Bits?

Hi Nina

Main one is tickets,-money-cards--passport.

Snorkel and Mask-- High Factor lotions and i stress high. No shoes,--little clothing.

Have a good one

Rumps

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Last Minute Bits?

check check check check!!! We're taking spf 30, 25 and 15. So excited now! Just want to leave!!

Liverpool GB.
Level Contributor
7,430 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last Minute Bits?

that should fit the bill well.

Stourbridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Last Minute Bits?

Hi

Being of the female gender i always take chocolate with me as it is expensive over there

regards susie

Wid
Wirral,England
Level Contributor
3,554 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Last Minute Bits?

Good sun specs, plus baseball hat or similar. And don't forget spare batteries for the camera - much lighter than a charger.

Enjoy.

Wid

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Last Minute Bits?

thanks guys :)

Ilkley
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Last Minute Bits?

Wid - you caused be to panic. Being a diver I am always up to the limit for weight so thought I would look at your suggestion re weight of charger over batteries. Not sure where you got your charger from but mine weights less than 4 x AA batteries! LOL

I am so paranoid now, I keep weighing things - hubby keeps giving me that look 'She's finally gone'!!!

Nina have a fantastic time - the weather has to be much better than you naitive Yorks - fellow Yorks Lass too...

Softail

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Last Minute Bits?

Thanks for the help guys. i fly in just under 12 hours as o me writing this. so nervous but also so excited. Hope you all have a wonderful fortnight and u should all read my review when i get back :)

Liverpool GB.
Level Contributor
7,430 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Last Minute Bits?

Softail,

What airline are you going with, Fc give extra 10k if you inform them, and have also done same from other airlines, they give letter to you and you show your licence at checkin.

Rumps

Ilkley
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Last Minute Bits?

Rumps - already been, went with Emirates and got the extra 10 kgs each. About to go to Sharm (well can't have Maldives every time) and coming back from Sharm loads and loads of people have trouble with their bags weighing several kgs more than when they went out (lots of the Sharm forum about it) so that's why I am careful about what weighs alot. Will still take charger as I would be livid if camera not available every day for diving.

Softail