We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest routing from Addis Ababa to Seychelles

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Addis Ababa...
Level Contributor
13 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Cheapest routing from Addis Ababa to Seychelles

I'm wondering if the new Ethiopian Air route is the best rate, as its quite pricey at $900 1 person RT to Seychelles.

I'm trying to go for 5 days in the next six months, while working in Addis. Any ideas on how to keep flight costs down and also economical options for places to stay?

Seychelles
Level Contributor
372 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest routing from Addis Ababa to Seychelles

Hello MazzyDog! That is an average airfare yes. You can also check ethihad or emirates. Do let us know please. There are some excellent deals on the market for accommodation in Seychelles depending on island, area and category you wish to consider. Have a look at one of the local online booking websites such as www.seychelles-last-minute.com for price comparison. Vicky's 1-bedroom apartment in Beau Vallon for example if Euro 60 per night self-catering. I would defineetly consider a day trip to Praslin and La Digue. This can be arranged with a local excursion operator. If you want to do it alone and at a slower pace, do La Digue for the day. The above website provides helpful info such as boat schedules for Getting Around Seychelles. Good place to start your planning.

2. Re: Cheapest routing from Addis Ababa to Seychelles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2015, 23:15