We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay in manila

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
30 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
where to stay in manila

Help! please suggest a place to stay for the night near the philippine domestic airport (where cebu pacific planes are). I have a plane to catch the next day but I dont wanna book to in a hotel as it might be too expensive..can anyone recommend a pension house or a condo priced at 1000 or less per night?

Sydney
Level Contributor
16 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay in manila

Hi shining angel,

Check this website:

cockatoo.com/english/philippines/philippines…

I suggest to check the inns and motels, most inns got only fans and motels got aircon which you might need if you are not used to very hot and humid weather. I stayed at Victoria Court for a night to catch a plane to Davao and Rothman Inn in one occassion. They are both alright for a night stay. I noted in the website above that Sundowner offers the cheapest accommodation but it could be a hazzle to get to the airport due to heavy traffic in Makati/Manila. If you are taking a taxi make sure the driver charges you according to the cab meter and not negotiated price which is usually more, tell the driver you want the meter on and you can ask the motel security guard to get a taxi for you.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
30 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay in manila

thank you very much sahaja for the information. great link you gave..really helpful.

Godbless you.

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
763 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to stay in manila

Hi Shining Angel,

There's a small hotel across the international airport (about 5 minutes away from the domestic airport) which you might want to check out -- http://airporthotelmanila.com

Another alternative close by is Nichols Hotel which is on Quirino Ave -- a street parallel to the Domestic Road. Their contacts are: 832-2953 or 832-1360 / email the_nichols@pldtsl.net.

By the way, thanks for sending your compliments on my review. Am happy the info helped =)

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
30 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to stay in manila

THank you vanilla bean...

5. Re: where to stay in manila

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 07:18