We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short stay @ Manila

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
81 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Short stay @ Manila

Hi,

I'm going to be @ Manila for the first time. Just have a weekend (sat and leaving on sun) to fool around so, is there any good suggestions of where i should go? Any great museums that I can't miss etc.

And I'll be staying around Pasig area. What's the better way to travel around the city and... what is the tipping custom there? Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Manila
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Short stay @ Manila

if it is your first time, i suggest you visit intramuros. there are several museums in the complex: bahay tsinoy (fil-chinese heritage museum), san agustin musuem and casa manila.

you can also check the ayala museum in ayala center.

in pasig, the nearest will be the ortigas foundation and benpres museum.

tipping for cabs - usually just round up the fare to the nearest whole number :)

2. Re: Short stay @ Manila

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 12:17