We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Scedule from Makati to Clark

Kota Kinabalu...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Bus Scedule from Makati to Clark

Anyone can help / advise??

i need to catch my flight and reach at Clark Airport before 14:30 (2.30pm). Ho should i take the bus from Makati to Clark??

If i am taking a taxi from Makati to Clark, how much it will be charged?

how long the journey from Makati to Clark air port by bus and taxi respectively?

Eastern Shore of...
Level Contributor
781 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus Scedule from Makati to Clark

The buses run every fifteen minutes or so 24/7 from the two main bus stations along EDSA in Manila (Pasay and Cubao). You would have to take a fifteen minute taxi to either of them. Cubao is more northern of the two if you are heading that way.

You could also take the MRT to Cubao, but they won't let you board if you have luggage. Plus, if you don't know the train lines, it would be a hassle.

The bus from either of these two stations to Dau (er, Angeles/Clark) costs 115 pesos or thereabouts. It takes two hours without traffic and up to double that if EDSA is clogged.

From Dau, rent a trike to take you to Clark (20-30 minutes) and it should be less than 100 pesos. Cut your deal with the driver before embarking.

A taxi from Makati to Clark (direct) will take the same amount of time as they take the same highway as the bus. It will cost you between 2500 and 3000 pesos flat rate.

Thye bus is your best deal and takes about the same amount of time.

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus Scedule from Makati to Clark

Take the Philtranco bus either from the Pasay Terminal or the SM Megamall. This bus will take you directly to the airport. You will have to pay 350 or 300 depending on what station you ride.

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
15,867 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus Scedule from Makati to Clark

Bus to Dau is cheapest.

You could also spend the night in Angles City and go from there to the airport pretty easy too!

You might even find a cheaper hotel in Angeles City than you have now in Manila.

Fields Avenue has a lot of hotels on it or just off it. The main gate for the airfield is near the huge new SM Mall.

http://www.acmap.com/map.asp?map=f4

http://www.acmap.com/fields_complete.asp

Up to you!

4. Re: Bus Scedule from Makati to Clark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 09:19