We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clark airport: lockers?

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
clark airport: lockers?

Anyone know if there are lockers at the airport? Big enough for a surf board?

cheers

Tom

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: clark airport: lockers?

I don't think there's such a facility yet. You can ask the people here http://www.margarita-station.com/angeles.html

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
85 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: clark airport: lockers?

there's actually NOTHING. last year, September 2007, there was not even an ATM or moneychanger. Dont know how the facilities are now after the renovations seems to be complete, but actually this place s+cks big time. the only airport that is half-decent in the Phils is CEBU, in my humble opinion

Ipoh, Malaysia
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: clark airport: lockers?

Hey Tom,

I just came back from Manila two weeks ago. And I had a very bad experience with this airport, as there were no lobby or waiting hall in this building. (So, don;t you ever expect a locker there!) I forced to wait for check-in counter open outside the building (airport). I waited under an open shed right in front of the airport, and the field is full of water while raining.

In addition, this airport does not have a proper cafeteria, accept for two vending machines and two food stands that owned by Pizza Hut and Jolibee.

Hope it helps

Jean

4. Re: clark airport: lockers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 20:15