We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel

10 posts
Save Topic
hotel

traveling to mnl. I am trying to seach for the best hotel Mall of Asia and walking distance to pretty much everything by foot or by jeepney.

Eastern Shore of...
Level Contributor
781 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel

If you try the Hyatt, Pan Pacific, Diamond or Trader's, you can reach the Mall of Asia fairly easily using jeepney. All those suggestions are top notch. The Sofitel is also a quality place with great food close to the MOA.

It is pretty impossible to walk easily to MOA from any hotel. Taxis are cheap and easy as well. The cost would be insignifigant if you are staying at a five star place anyway.

10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel

any good review of heritage hotel or sofitel. Thanks for response spider

10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel

I mean good space

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
6,028 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel

As already stated, MOA isn't close to any hotel. The nearest would be Sofitel but you still need to ride the mini-jeepney or taxi.

What do you mean by "pretty much everything"? How many days are you staying in Manila and what do you plan to do?

These hotels are located in downtown Manila and are near most tourist spots using a taxi: Hyatt, Pan Pacific, Manila Pavillion.

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,211 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel

Sofitel has a shuttle service to and from MOA.

www.smmallofasia.com

Eastern Shore of...
Level Contributor
781 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel

Heritage is nice, but not on par with the others listed. I meant Sofitel, not Novotel. My bad.

7. Re: hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 December 2009, 06:18