We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good doctor in Manila????

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
mlasser23
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Good doctor in Manila????

My soon to be wife lives in CDO and is not happy with the medical care there and is worried about a medical condition that she has. Are there any good doctors that I can have her see in Manila while we are there in October that can perform a full medical exam? Cost is not an issue and I want the best care she can get. Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good doctor in Manila????

try the best in the Philippines www.stluke.com.ph

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,120 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good doctor in Manila????

Makati Medical Center, Medical City Ortigas...both see many foreigners..as does St. Lukes..

Manila
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
3,416 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good doctor in Manila????

Makati Medical Centre is good but I must agree with Pepperchip that St Lukes is the best in the country.

Although I have not been a patient there myself, I have many friends who have been I visited the many times and never heard any complaint apart from the cost of treatment.

It seemed better than any of the hospitals in UK I visited and I could easily understand what the doctors were saying.

Certain societies get a 15% discount so it may be worth asking the doctor when you have the first consultation.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,120 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good doctor in Manila????

In the bigger picture, most of the doctors at Makati Med and St. Lukes are the same in any case. There is also a new, almost ready to open, if not opened yet, St Lukes in the Fort area near Makati.

Manila
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
3,416 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good doctor in Manila????

St Luke's does not seem to be open yet in the Fort.

They were looking for affiliate doctors more than a year ago so it cannot be long before they are open.

6. Re: Good doctor in Manila????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2010, 05:18