We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vigan City

MORLEY WA
1 post
Save Topic
Vigan City

Hello out there, we are planning on a trip to the Philippines soon and would like to know if it is possible to fly from Clarke to Vigan, do they have flights and if so has anyone done it, what was the cost and who did you fly with ? help please !! thanks

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vigan City

There are no flights from Clark to Vigan. It took a long time (decades!) for commercial flights to resume, and only this year has there been flights to Vigan again. Only one airline does this route as far as I know, and the frequency isn't that great.

MANILA - VIGAN SUN & THU

4:00-5:15 PM Php 3,450

VIGAN - MANILA MON & FRI

7:00-8:15 AM Php 3,450

You may check out Interisland Airlines (www.interislandairlines.com/flights.htm).

I haven't tried this flight yet as I've always enjoyed the roadtrip to Vigan everytime.

Bohol Island...
Level Contributor
181 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vigan City

hello there, I think you have a better choice if you will look for a flight from Manila to Laoag since that city is near Vigan. (I know that Cebu Pacific has flights going there). The only thing is that you have to travel from Clark to Manila then you can just try to check if you can catch a flight then. Maybe other airlines also ply this route too.

3. Re: Vigan City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2010, 07:16