We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manila New Years Eve

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
49 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Manila New Years Eve

I'm spending new year in Manila with my girlfriend and 2 mates before heading to the islands. We're staying in the Oxford Suites ( i know this is in the seedy area but we don't mind cos they're generally more of a laugh) and i was wondering if someone can recommend a decent nightclub? We want somewhere that plays house music and more locals inside than tourists/ex pats if possible.

Cheers

Edited: 20 October 2010, 10:26
11. Re: Manila New Years Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2010, 10:00
Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
87 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Manila New Years Eve

In relation to the post, does anyone have an idea if the bars along the Tomas Morato Ave will be as lively or packed as those clubs in the The Fort area? I'm also considering the bars in the Metrowalk, Ortigas area. Do they have like big year-end parties? Thank you for any input.

13. Re: Manila New Years Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2011, 05:17