We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hangouts near NAIA 2??

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Davao City...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Topic
Hangouts near NAIA 2??

I will be arriving in Manila at around 9:30 in the morning at NAIA Terminal 2. I will be waiting for a flight which will take around 6 hours. Is there any nearby mall where I can hangout for around 3 and a half hours, starting from the time I arrive? I will also be meeting a friend there.

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
763 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hangouts near NAIA 2??

You can take a cab to Newport Mall which is in the Resorts World complex on Andrews avenue across NAIA 3. There are coffee shops, restaurants, cinemas and some clothes/accessories shops. It's a around 10-15 minutes by cab from NAIA 2.

rwmanila.com/restaurants-at-resorts-world-ma…

pasay
Level Contributor
73 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hangouts near NAIA 2??

Try Mall of Asia, biggest mall in Manila 15 mins away from Terminal 2 or go to resorts world beside newport city, there is free shuttle in parking area from terminal 2 to resorts world and vice versa which is 30 mins away from terminal 2.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,498 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hangouts near NAIA 2??

I would also say that you go to SM Mall of Asia.

4. Re: Hangouts near NAIA 2??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2012, 06:18