We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any reviews about Makati Apartelle?

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
132 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
any reviews about Makati Apartelle?

Any reviews about Makati Apartelle?negative and positive will be greatly appreciated..thanks!

Leicester
Level Contributor
447 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any reviews about Makati Apartelle?

There's a few here:

travellerspoint.com/accommodation/…

Level Contributor
132 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any reviews about Makati Apartelle?

thanks a lot!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
45 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any reviews about Makati Apartelle?

Hi, I stayed there for a month this year and will be returning in October.

I loved it, this is what I said about it in an earlier review.

The apartment I rented for 4 weeks consisting of an 'L' shaped dining & lounge room with a kitchenette. Very large bedroom & a bathroom.

Comes fully furnished complete with phone, t.v. fans, airconditioner plus a SAFE for valubles & free WIFI in the apartment.

Kitchenette has clean fridge, coffee & tea making facilities etc.

The apartment is serviced daily with clean sheets & towels.

Everything from sheets to towels to polished wooden floors to bathroom etc. is very very clean.

All female staff, very friendly & helpful. They would book me my taxi each day

& help me get from place to place.Nite staff for added security.

I am a very fussy person when it comes to staying anywhere, & the apartment more than met my expectations.I have only good things to say. This is one of the best Apartments I have stayed in. Everything for the traveller to feel at home. Beats any hotel

for comfort ameneties friendliness etc.

15 mins by taxi to the heart of Makati business district. Short walk to Shopwise, a very large supermarket/store selling everything from food to clothing~

Markets all around, banks, western union, variety of shops all in walking distance.

The owner is a wonderful and caring Lady, who oversees the running of the apartments in a professional manner, that is why the staff are happy, helpful & friendly.

4. Re: any reviews about Makati Apartelle?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 04:15