We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whats the BEST deal going to BORACAY?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
whats the BEST deal going to BORACAY?

Im going back this march in PHILS. and i was looking the best deal going to boracay. Please help me which one is the best one.

I hope you can help me here..

Thank you so Much...

Boracay Island...
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: whats the BEST deal going to BORACAY?

Sept. 15, 2007 Just paid P1350 NET at: http://www.cebupacificair.com one way Manila Kalibo then P100 each to Caticlan boat station, P20 for the banca then P20 for the tricycle

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: whats the BEST deal going to BORACAY?

Yup! AsiaBill is right. Cebu Pacific still has some of the most cheapest airfares to most domestic destinations in the Philippines. They regularly have special offers and marked down fares. Paid P2,170 for a roundtrip ticket for my trip last week, though we bought the tickets online months way back. But as long as you buy your ticket in advance, you sometimes get it cheap (unless they bring it down further). Log on to www.cebupacificair.com and on the right side of the home page, you can put your email address for alerts on sales and promos.

Seair and Asian Spirit also have promos occasionally. As March is peak season, I doubt if they can be as cheap as Cebu Pacific. Though it wouldn't hurt to check them out regularly. www.flyseair.com and www.asianspirit.com

3. Re: whats the BEST deal going to BORACAY?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 02:19