We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Clark airport to Manila (SM Megamall or Pasay)

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Bus from Clark airport to Manila (SM Megamall or Pasay)

I will arrive Clark airport at 1:45pm, is there any standby bus ready to go or I will have to wait until 5:30pm (philtransco)? How long will it take from Clark to Megamall or Pasay? Thank you for your help.

London, United...
Level Contributor
331 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Bus from Clark airport to Manila (SM Megamall or Pasay)

You will see some advice if you click the "Getting from Clark to Manila" link in the "Top Questions", top right of this page.

If you don't want to wait until 5.30, one option would be transfer from Clark to Dau Bus Terminal. There are many aircon buses from Dau to Manila, just check the exact destination.

I would guess minimum 2 hours to SM Megamall or 2.5 hours to Pasay, more if you have bad weather or bad traffic.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
27,119 posts
2,244 reviews
2. Re: Bus from Clark airport to Manila (SM Megamall or Pasay)

There is a philranco bus at 4:30.

The other option is to go to Dau where there are more regular bus services:

clarksubicmarketing.com/clark_transportation…

Tommo

3. Re: Bus from Clark airport to Manila (SM Megamall or Pasay)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 00:16